Park Avenue Summary
The Park Avenue is often called the perfect full-size hot tub. It has a double-wide, reversible lounge with large, soft, textured pillows on both ends which allow bathers to lie side by side or stretch out face to face. At the opposite end of the spa are two perfectly contoured therapy seats, each with wrap-around armrests and built-in pillows. The center of the spa features a deep foot well and a seating area positioned to face one of the powerful Whirlpool Jets, which is guaranteed to relax the most tired muscles.
Whether it’s personal therapy, a romantic rendezvous, or social entertaining, the Park Avenue is the most versatile and luxurious hot tub made today.
Park Avenue Details
The Park Avenue offers an impressive array of standard features:
Dual built-in therapy seats for deep massage
Double-wide, reversible lounge with large, cushioned pillows.
Deep foot well and seat facing a powerful Whirlpool Jet.
Pillow Jets provide the ultimate neck and shoulder massage.
LED underwater lighting for added ambiance and safety. Learn More
Heaters with titanium components last 10x longer than standard heaters. Learn More
More Standard Features:
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Shell
- ThermoBond™ Underlayment System
- ThermoBoard™ Cabinetry
- 2” x 6” Frame Construction
- Decorative & Protective Top Rail
- Removable & Reversible Wall Panels
- Full ThermoInsulation™ System
- Sound Deadening ThermoBlanket™
- 3” Insulated Raised ABS Base
- All Pumps include Viton® Seals
- 24/7 High Output ThermoFiltration™
- Manifold Plumbing System
- Easy Disconnect Hand Unions on All Components
- 2-lb Density ThermoCover™
The Park Avenue offers a wide variety of optional features and packages for design, relaxation, and entertaining:
More Available Options:
- Air Bubbling System with Control Valve
- Stainless Steel Jet Package
- 30 mg Standard Ozone
- 250 mg ThermOzone™ System
- Safety Hand Rail
- Standard 3’ and Full Length Step Packages
|Total # of Pumps
|Total # of Jets||42-118|
|Heating Capacity (BTU’s)||18,750|
|Capacity||412 Gallons Full|
Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|20-Year Structural Warranty|
|10-Year Shell Surface Warranty|
|10-Year Equipment Replacement Warranty|
|10-Year Electronics Replacement Warranty|
|3-Year Cabinet Warranty|
Learn more about the ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty
Download ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty PDF
Get a FREE Site Inspection
Only ThermoSpas offers a FREE, on-site review of your location to answer all your questions and give you personalized, expert advice.