Spa Trainer Summary
Now you can swim year round and also enjoy a relaxing warm water massage without ever leaving home. One end features a powerful current of water while the other has two ergonomically designed therapy seats designed to provide a relaxing getaway.
With seating for up to 12 adults, the Spa Trainer will always be the focus of every party. Economically controlled water temperature along with a variety of seating depths makes it perfect for children and adults of all ages.
Stainless steel grab bars and exercise attachments turn the Spa Trainer into a complete home gym that is both safe on your joints and fun at the same time.
Spa Trainer Details
The Spa Trainer offers an impressive array of standard features:
Powerful current for swimming in place.
Relax after a workout with a full body soak in either of two corner seats with built-in cushioned pillows.
One stainless steel grab bar and two acrylic grab bars for added convenience and safety.
LED underwater lighting for added ambiance and safety. Learn More
Heaters with titanium components last 10x longer than standard heaters. Learn More
Computerized control panel for easy hot tub operation. Learn More
More Standard Features:
- Continuous Cast Acrylic Shell
- ThermoBond™ Underlayment System
- ThermoBoard™ Cabinetry
- Durable Steel Frame
- Decorative and Protective Top Rail
- Accent Trim on Acrylic Coping
- Removable & Reversible Wall Panels
- Full ThermoInsulation™ System
- Sound Deadening ThermoBlanket™
- 3” Insulated Raised ABS Base
- All Pumps with Viton® Seals
- 24/7 High Output ThermoFiltration™
- Manifold Plumbing System
- Easy Disconnect Hand Unions on All Components
- VGB Compliant Safety Suction Covers
- Insulated ThermoCover™
- Full Skimmer with Basket
- Built-In Cushioned Pillows
- Stainless Steel Jet Package
- Exercise Attachment Mounts
- Sleeve for Swim Tether
The Spa Trainer offers a wide variety of optional features and packages for exercise, design, relaxation, and entertaining:
More Available Options:
- Air Bubbling System with Control Valve
- 250 mg ThermOzone™ System
- 500 mg ThermOzone™ System
- Safety Hand Rail
- Standard 4’ Step
- Additional Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Additional Acrylic Grab Bars
- Swimming Tether
- Upper Body Conditioning Package
|Total # of Pumps
|Total # of Jets||21-85|
|Heating Capacity (BTU’s)||18,750|
|Capacity||1200 Gallons Full|
Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly. Specifications subject to change without notice.
|20-Year Structural Warranty|
|10-Year Shell Surface Warranty|
|10-Year Equipment Replacement Warranty|
|10-Year Electronics Replacement Warranty|
|3-Year Cabinet Warranty|
Learn more about the ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty
Download ThermoSpas® Premium Warranty PDF
Get a FREE Site Inspection
Only ThermoSpas offers a FREE, on-site review of your location to answer all your questions and give you personalized, expert advice.